Full-time Architect (1-3 years experience)
ANF Architects, Inc., Memphis, TN
Here we GROW again! ANF Architects, an award-winning architectural, interior design & master planning firm with 42 years of experience as a leading design firm in Memphis is currently seeking an emerging professional with 1-3 years of architectural design experience to join our collaborative design studio.
ANF was founded on the belief that recruiting and retaining the most talented and passionate team of design professionals would result in great design and client service. This belief, coupled with a company culture that promotes collaboration, creativity and innovation, has served as the foundation for the firm’s progressive thinking, design approach and growth. Since 1975, our firm has developed expertise in commercial, educational, corporate, healthcare, and civic projects - each with a philosophy of sustainability woven into them. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a generous profit-sharing plan for all full-time staff.
You will work under the direction of the Project Director & Project Manager to prepare design documents & renderings from schematic through construction documents.
• Proficient in the creation of 3D models using Revit, Sketchup, & AutoCAD. (Advanced visualization experience using software to create 360° renderings & video walk-throughs are a plus.)
• Proficient in the creation of 2D drawings (plans. Sections, elevations, and details)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent creative & technical thinking skills
• An accredited Bachelor of Science and/or Bachelor of Architecture degree or a Master of Architecture.
• A minimum of 1 year of architectural design & documentation experience
• Seeking AIA, Registered Architect status
Qualified and interested candidates: Please send your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your cover letter please include your salary expectations and briefly describe your 3D/BIM design experience.
No Comments yet!
Please include your contact name!
Please include your contact email address as a valid email address!
Please include your comments!