Shelby County Health Department Renovation
ANF Architects is providing complete architectural & engineering services to renovate & restore this historic building located at 1060 Madison Avenue.
Built in 1926 by Dr Louis Levy, 1060 Madison originally housed The Memphis Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Hospital. From 1988 to 2012 the building served as the Regional Forensics Center, and now, stands vacant.
The 26,000 square foot renovation of this 3-story building will provide offices for several Shelby County Agencies including the Crime Victims Center, The Rape Crisis Center, the Community Services Agency for Low Income Home Energy Assistance as well as the Community Services Agency for Block Grants.